Since his first years of life he has been invited to many choral festivals in the region, as well as prestigious national competitions.
He has won first prizes in several national competitions such as the XXVII National Habaneras Contest of Totana (Murcia) in 2007, and the International Contest of Habaneras and Polyphony of Torrevieja (Alicante) in 2004 and 2008.
Internationally, they include:
- 4th prize in the 28th International Choral Contest “Prof. Georgi Dimitrov “in Varna (Bulgaria) 2005.
- 2nd Prize in the 43rd Choral Competition of Tolosa (Basque Country) 2011.
- 3rd prize at the Béla Bartók 25th International Choir Competition in Debrecen (Hungary) 2012, one of the most important Contemporary Music Contests in Europe.
- 2nd prize at the 31st Cantonigrós Music Festival in Vic (Catalonia) 2013.
- 3rd prize in the 9th Concorso corale internazionale Citta di Rimini (Italy) 2015.
- 2nd prize at the 54th Montreux Choral Festival (Switzerland) 2018, Audience Award and Best Management Award.
They have made several collaborations with professional orchestras of Asturias (Oviedo Filarmonía, Orquesta de “Los Adioses”) performing works such as “La Pasión según San Mateo” by JSBach or the recording of “Otello” by G. Verdi, together with the Orfeón Donostiarra .
They have also collaborated with the adult choir “El León de Oro” in the recording of two of their CDs (“Lux Aurumque” in 2003 and “Paxarines” in 2009).
Its director-founder is Elena Rosso.