Its fundamental objective is the search for the highest quality sound, through vocal and aesthetic diversity, as well as an emotional commitment with the public, thanks to the programs specifically selected and worked for each occasion.
They debuted internationally in 2012. Their awards include:
- 4th place in the Béla Bartók 25th International Choir Competition in Debrecen (Hungary) in 2012.
- 1st Prize in Music of the Renaissance, 2nd Prize in Folklore and Special Prize of the Jury for the Best Direction in the LX Concorso Polifonico Internazionale Guido d’Arezzo in Arezzo (Italy) in 2015, one of the most important in the world and framed in the Great European Choir Singing Award.
- 1st Prize in Sacred Music and 3rd place in the category of Equal Voices at the International Citta Competition of Rimini in Rimini (Italy) in 2015.
- Mention of the public in the LXV Concorso Polifonico Internazionale Guido d’Arezzo in Arezzo (Italy) in 2017.
At the national level:
- 1st Prize in the category of Female Choirs at the 31st Cantonigròs Music Festival in Vic (Catalonia) in 2013.
- 3rd Prize in the two categories of Polyphony and Folklore in the 46th Choral Competition of Tolosa (Basque Country) in 2014.
- Honorable mention of Habaneras in the 62nd International Contest of Habaneras and Polyphony of Torrevieja in Torrevieja (Alicante).
In 2014 they staged a show in the theater of the Niemeyer Cultural Center where different arts such as music, set design, lighting and spatialization were combined: “KODAMA”, thanks to the collaboration of Ana María Pérez de Amézaga, Professor of Expression Corporal in the Superior School of Dramatic Art of the Principality of Asturias. This project has marked a new concept in the interpretation of choral music in our environment.
In 2018 they embarked on a new adventure with the show “Helladia or the bodies of Atalanta”, together with the company Zigzag Danza, where they showed their versatility for the gestural theater, under the direction of Rafael Ruiz.
Its director-founder is Elena Rosso.